So far, she loves her teacher. I was a little nervous because I don't know any of the teachers at this school, but so far I am pretty happy with her teacher. Her first day, she wanted the whole family to take her to school! She was a little nervous because she didn't know anyone in her class...or the school for that matter, but she came home excited about making 3 friends on her first day. I am excited that she is learning so much! I think in a lot of ways I enjoy having a house full of school age kids more then I did baby's. I love all the questions and craft projects, and learning experiences we are having! Anyway, here are some more pictures of my oldest little cutie!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
First Day of School!!
So far, she loves her teacher. I was a little nervous because I don't know any of the teachers at this school, but so far I am pretty happy with her teacher. Her first day, she wanted the whole family to take her to school! She was a little nervous because she didn't know anyone in her class...or the school for that matter, but she came home excited about making 3 friends on her first day. I am excited that she is learning so much! I think in a lot of ways I enjoy having a house full of school age kids more then I did baby's. I love all the questions and craft projects, and learning experiences we are having! Anyway, here are some more pictures of my oldest little cutie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute! I am glad that she had a good first day! How did she handle all day? I hope things go as well for your other two. We start Tuesday. I don't know if I am ready for this!
Post a Comment