
Abby is in Kindergarten! I can't believe she is already old enough to go to school!! After two years of preschool, I think she is ready. She is so proud that she knows her ABC's and can count to 40 all by herself. She can't wait to learn to read and practices writing "words" all day long.

She was so excited to go to school that she had a REALLY hard time going to bed Sunday night. I don't think she was asleep until at least 10:30, and probably didn't sleep very well all night. She got up early on Monday morning, ate her favorite cereal for breakfast, (as much as an excited girl could eat!), helped make her lunch, put on her favorite outfit and was ready to go! Her favorite outfit says "I love to twirl", which if any of you know Abby, she very much loves to twirl. This first picture is of her right before she got in the car to go to school.
This is Alysa giving her a re-assuring hug that she would love school and if she needed anything, her big sister was there to help her...pretty sweet.
Daddy walking her to her classroom.
This is Abby at the end of the day. We have all day kindergarten here, which is a VERY big transition! She is not really upset and had a great day. She was so tired that I think if she took 3 more steps, she would have fallen over and took a nap. She came home and layed on the couch for about an hour and a half. Then she told me all about her day. She said over all she loved school, except the part where her teacher talked and talked...it was so
BORING she told me. I think she will end up liking shool a lot. She has a great teacher and has already made some friends. Hopefully today won't be as
boring.
2 comments:
I love that Ryan helps take the kids to school! Abby is so cute in those pictures, and knowing her ABC's and counting to 40 already is a fabulous start! I hope she continues to have a great year and that it doesn't have to many boring parts.
Oh I miss you guys! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. Your girls are so cute. I love the picture of Abby and Alyssa in front of the fence hugging. So sweet.
Post a Comment