Wednesday, June 02, 2010
SPIDER!!!
Kenzie has this phobia of spiders. I think it is inborn, Ryan thinks I taught her. Anyway, a couple days ago there was a spider crawling on the ceiling of the kitchen. She screamed and ran to the couch, because spiders apparently can't get you if you are on the couch. I told her that it wasn't a scary spider but a good friendly spider that eats flies and mosquitoes. Since it wasn't scary she decided to take a closer look. She cautiously went into the kitchen and decided that it was "cute" and could be her friend. Then I hear this "hello friendly spider! You can live in our house. What is your favorite color? Yellow? Green? Mine is green, but you probably like yellow because the kitchen is yellow..." I thought we had made progress....until yesterday when she saw a spider outside and came running and SCREAMING in the house saying "everyone run for your lives!!! There is a spider out there!!!" She pretty much doesn't go near the spot of the spider siting anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I tend to be like Kenzie when it comes to spiders. The Dust Buster is my answer. (Poor Eric has to empty it though, I just suck them up.)
Post a Comment