Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shine on Now

Little girls are such an asset to our community! I am always amazed at how willing my girls are to jump in and help and put others needs above their own. They are still kids and aren't always sweet, but I have enjoyed watching them blossom over the past few years and grow into the neat girls they are!

I am really excited that from the 13th of July until the 31st, American Girl is going to be having an opportunity for girls to make a difference! When they go to this website, they will be able to sign up to be an "ambassador" and earn stars. On July 31st they will be able to donate these stars and help raise money for different charities and organizations!

Another great place to get information about it is on this blog....she know alot more about it than I do! I am just excited to find something positive going on for young girls!! Just in case the link doesn't work, the website is keeperofthecheerios.com and she is giving away a FREE doll!! Check it out!!

1 comment:

Jen and Eric said...

Good idea! I am going to look into that for Alex. We need to get together and take the kids swimming one of these days.