Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crazy Hair day!!

Today was spirit week at school. The girls participated with crazy sock day (for once they happily wore mismatched socks...it happens all the time, but today they were excited about it!!), they didn't have anything sporty for sports day, loved the idea of pink day, and went all out for crazy hair day!! I was surprised at their ideas for this event. I was thinking 20 pony tails, messy hair or something along those lines. They were thinking.....well, I will just show you what they had in mind!!



As we walked into the school I said "now your sure it is crazy hair day because it would be embarrassing if it wasn't!" I know, I win the mean mom of the year award!! Hope you like the pictures!!

Speaking of mean mom....when Kenz is mad at me, she says "Your a mean mommy!" as she pouts and folds her arms. I told her it hurt my feelings and wasn't nice to say that so now she just says "your a mommy!" pouting and folding her arms. It makes me laugh every time......which just makes her more mad......................

2 comments:

Jen and Eric said...

Love the hair! How long did that take you?

Kristin said...

Wow! LOVE the hair.